- Contract type:
3 , London , UK , United Kingdom United Kingdom
Recruitment Consultant, London
You have the chance to work for a company that has been established since 2015 and is a collaborative recruitment consultancy that combines years of experience, and specialises in headhunting talent into Talent Acquisition, Executive Search, and Senior Recruitment Consultancy positions.
The company is currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their close-knit and collaborative team, you will part-take in a individualised and interactive training programme that will help you learn about recruitment, the industry, and how to be a top biller.
Requirements of the Recrutiment Consultant:
- Educated to a minimum of bachelor’s degree level
- High energy, articulate, and money motivated individual.
- Someone that wants to learn every single day
- Previous employment experience while at university, for example part time work in hospitality, retail, etc.
- Well-grounded and adaptable individual.
Responsibilities of the Recruitment Consultant:
- Identifying and headhunting talent for client vacancies.
- Growing your network within your specific niche
- Managing the end-to-end candidate process from initial screening to close.
- Generating a constant candidate pipeline for clients.
- Conducting business development and winning on new companies as clients.
- Keeping up to date with market news, issues, and affairs.
- Monthly lunch clubs
- Regular social events
- Hybrid working
- Extensive in-house training programme
- Competitive commission structure