Graduate Sales Executive – South Coast / Remote
- Contract type:
UK , United Kingdom United Kingdom
Graduate Sales Executive – Award Winning Tech Company – South Coast / Remote
Are you a recent Graduate that is looking to kick start you career in Sales as a Sales Executive?
Do you want to maximise your earning potential whilst working for an innovative, global leader within Technology?
Our client, a global leading IT firm is looking for hungry, motivated individuals to join their Sales programme as a Sales Executive. This is one of the best Sales academies for a graduate to go into, and one of the best companies in that space.
The organisations sales academy is a proven success, individuals within their first year have the ability to earn £35,000, 2nd year top performers are earning £50K + and 3rd year top performers are earning upwards of £100K!!
- Relationship building
- Selling a variety of innovative solutions to enterprise clients
- Prospecting, lead generation
- Researching and requirements gathering
- Understanding customer needs and making recommendations to IT solutions
- CRM Data entry
To be successful you will have;
- Experience with a customer / client facing position (retail, customer services, sales, hospitality etc)
- Determination and motivation to be successful
- Confident individual with the ability to be able to handle rejection
- You will be able to demonstrate that you are a team player
What do you receive in return?
- Industry leading training. You are joining a sales academy where you can progress your knowledge and career in Sales
- Healthy basic salary with excellent commission. (Again, high achievers are earning up to £100K Annually in their 3rd year!!)
- Support – You will gain knowledge from your mentor and your line manager
- Excellent company benefits
- Strong career progression routes (Account executive, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Management)
Key Skills: Graduate Sales Programme, Graduate Programme, Graduate training, Management, Degree, Tech, Technology, Grad, Sales, Selling, New Business, Account Management, Training, grow