Sales Development Representative
- Contract type:
Central London, United Kingdom
Graduate Sales Development Representative – Leading Tech Reseller
£25,000 to £28,000 plus uncapped OTE – on target earnings £35k to £45k
London Bridge – Hybrid
We are working with a world-leading Technology reseller company with over 30 years prestigious establishment within the industry and over 300 employees, looking to onboard graduate Sales Development Representatives. The SDR will be working for a Technology reseller company who currently work with one thousand vendors, including major household names such as Microsoft, IBM, and Dell, to name a few.
As a Sales Development Representative you will be focusing on research, prospecting, and cold outreach, with an aim of generating new business sales pipelines for the technology company. The Sales Development Representative will undergo a world-class training programme that has 10 years of success, enabling SDRs to progress into Account Manager, Executive, Team Lead, and Sales Director roles. This is an amazing opportunity for a graduate Sales Development Representative to kickstart their career in a well-established, high-regarded, and rapidly growing Technology company.
The role of an SDR:
- Conducting cold outreach via calling, email campaigns, social media, and personal research with the aim of booking meetings.
- Networking and building strong long-term relationships with key decision makers at prospect organisations.
- Desire to learn and develop every single day.
- Maintaining impeccable and accurate administration and communicating closely with clients to ensure a strong sales pipeline.
- Bring your own personality, interests, and passions into the role.
Requirements of the SDR:
- Self-starter, hunger mentality with a can-do, go getter mentality.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Articulate, professional, confident, with an ability to build rapports rapidly.
- Experience working in a fast-paced sales/customer facing environment.
- Educated to a minimum of bachelor’s degree level.
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Private Healthcare and Dental cover and insurance
- Hybrid working
- Modern Central London based office
- Weekly team socials, company sports teams and competitions
- Discounts on numerous major high street retailers and restaurants
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Volunteering scheme and corporate social responsibility days