Business Development Executive
- Contract type:
3 , Central London , UK , United Kingdom United Kingdom
Business Development Executive – SaaS Pharmaceutical and Medical Company
£24,000 to £28,000 plus commission, Central London
We are currently working with a global Pharmaceutical and Medical software-as-a-service company looking for an entry-level Business Development Executive to join their thriving team. The SaaS company works with 18 of the Top 20 Pharmaceutical companies, therefore this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious BDE to join a lucrative company with over 20 years experience and 17 International offices.
The software as a service company are looking for a professional, articulate, and determined individual to join their Business Development Executive team. As a BDE you will be focusing on pitching, presenting, and negotiating both in person and virtually, with plenty of exciting travel opportunities available for the Business Development Executive.
Role of a Business Development Executive:
- Keeping up to date with relevant news and issues in your market and communicating them to senior level executives.
- Pitching, presenting, networking the company solution to C-level executives in person and virtually (over the phone).
- Constantly training, developing, and growing sales, negotiating, and pitching skills.
- Negotiating deals up to $1m.
Requirements of the Business Development Executive:
- Bachelors degree, preferably in a science field but not essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Drive to learn, succeed, and progress.
- Determined and diligent.
- Professional and articulate.
The benefits of the Business Development Executive:
- Clear progression road map to Account and Sales Management.
- European, Middle East, and US travel opportunities.
- Company Events: Quarterly Awards, Monthly Dinners, and Recognition incentives.
- Bi-Annual CEO Club trip opportunities to locations such as Miami, Dubai, and St Tropez.