- Contract type:
Central London, United Kingdom
Trainee Recruitment Consultant, London
£25,000 plus uncapped OTE
You have the chance to work as a Trainee Recruitment Company that specialises in places Data Science, Infrastructure, Software Engineering, and Technological individuals into FinTech, Quantitative Trading, and Hedge Fund organisations across the globe.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will receive an exclusive and tailored one to one training and mentorship program, where you will progress from entry level consultant through to management status. The organisation has been established almost 15 years, and has clients across the globe in America, Singapore, Paris, and Sydney, and is looking for money hungry, motivated, and high energy individuals to join the team.
The Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be joining a close knit team and will get the opportunity to go on regular lunch clubs, nights out, and social events.
What you will be doing as a Recruitment Consultant:
- Using LinkedIn to network with expert talent
- Managing the full end to end candidate process from initial contact through to deal close
- Staying in close touch with candidates and building up strong and long-lasting relationships
- Identifying talent that hit the requirements for roles, and also finding roles for niche and talented individuals.
- Educated to a minimum of bachelor’s degree level, with a minimum of a 2:1 from a high-ranking university.
- Evidence of being a high performing individual, from extra-curricular activities, work, university etc.
- Articulate, excellent communicator, as you will regularly be corresponding with people who speak English as a second language.
- Previous work experience in sales (preferred)
- Office or professional experience (preferred)
- Money motivated
- Hardworking and resilient individual
- Problem solver
- Modern Central London based office
- Monthly team socials
- Lunch clubs for top billers
- Part of a high growth and rapidly expanding team
- Monthly and seasonal parties
Please send through your profile to be consideredApply
Other jobs you might like...
Sales Development Representative – Edinburgh £28,000 plus uncapped OTE NST Graduates are currently working with a global sales consultancy organisation that partner with tech companies from start-ups, scale-ups, through to...
Graduate Sales Ex...
Graduate Sales Executive – Innovate AdTech Firm - £40,000 OTE We are excited to present newly graduated individuals this position as a graduate sales executive at an internationally based AdTech...
Graduate Sales Executive, London £30k plus uncapped OTE You have the chance to work as a Graduate Sales Executive for a French founded SaaS company that last year raised $15m...
Sales Development Representative SaaS – Manchester Are you looking for a new career venture & feeling stuck in your current role but not sure where to progress? Well, then this...